26 November, 2011

Italian model's quotes

"I like to be a model... I'm not a model victim... I'm not very much into myself, like beauty...I don't have anything like any mirror in my house you know, weird for a model but...I give a lot of myself."
-Mariacarla Boscono 



"It looks like a kind of Greco-Roman warrior- in a sexy way. It's very gladiator, Troy. Sexy, sexy, sexy."
-Mariacarla Boscono on A. McQueen


"I've known Riccardo for a really long time. This show was him, but a new him. I'm really proud. I was really emotional-not just because he's a very good friend of mine, I think everybody was emotional. The show was very sleek, modern, futuristic. It looks like we just came out from the moon."
-Mariacarla Boscono on Givenchy

"Chalayan always has an artiste's touch. But this season was kind of surprising, because he made it very sexy mama, which is very new."
-Mariacarla Boscono on H. Chalayan


"Edgy, young, modern. I want everything. Donatella is always so amazing. She is like an idol. I love it, love to be here—finally in blond, finally in Versace."
-Mariacarla Boscono on Versace

"In my opinion it’s the key not to be swept away by it when it ends. Beauty is ephemeral. If the beauty pattern changes, you cannot do a course to adjust yourself. And you can’t either make your own beauty pattern. There are a lot of things beyond beauty."
-Mariacarla Boscono


"I was 17"
-Mariacarla Boscono on her first time


“I’m afraid of the plane, I’m afraid of the death, I’m afraid that this life will escape from me and I haven’t had enough time to breathe it and appreciate it.”
-Mariacarla Boscono on her fears


"These Ugg boots... horrible! Definitely not my style, and moreover everyone has them."
-Mariacarla Boscono